Welcome to First Lutheran School
Why is First Lutheran Christian School & Arts right for my family?
- Preschool through 8th grade
- Daily Culture (Eastern Armenian, Spanish, Art, Choir)
- Our students learn to embrace diversity and thrive in a multi-cultural setting
- Christ-Centered learning, to develop spiritual values and leadership gifts.
- Licensed, credentialed, and experienced teachers and staff
- Academic excellence prepares each student for high school and beyond
- Safe and nurturing environment with small class sizes
- Before and after school day care programs
- Affordable Tuition and payment schedule
- CCRC assistance
- After school programs (chess, dance, soccer, karate, music)
- State testing above national average
When you choose First Lutheran Christian School & Arts, you are choosing to build a foundation for your child that will empower him/her to succeed in life. As part of our commitment to you and our student(s), we added an important new component to our Admissions process. An Educational Success Consultation with our Principal, Michelle Goetsch, is designed to actively engage and support you as parents in making wise educational decisions for your child.
Whether you have made the decision to choose First Lutheran Christian School or you are still considering your options, this consultation will focus on your goals and aspirations for your child, academic preparation, planning for future choices, and Christian leadership development. This process helps us to better serve you and your children. We encourage both parents to attend the educational success consultation.
See Peter Pan, May 06, 2016 Livestream http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1gvF7mL5uAVHFInDOCCmwQ/live
Summer Program Info